Johnson & Johnson Law has represented numerous whistle blower, wrongful termination, and discrimination claimants in successful litigation of their claims in a variety of circumstances. We have achieved significant settlements, reinstatement's, and repayment of attorney's fees.
If you have suffered due to discrimination, a wrongful termination, or because you are a whistle blower, we can help you!
Johnson & Johnson Law will:
- Analyze the merits of a wrongful termination, discrimination, or whistle blower claim;
- Consult with you to determine your goals and spell out litigation or settlement strategies;
- Thoroughly research the latest case holdings and statutory changes affecting your whistle blower, discrimination or wrongful termination claim;
- If litigation is called for, draft a thorough and complete Complaint, or Answer, and file the action in the appropriate court;
- Take all necessary depositions; argue motions in court, and collect, through discovery, all relevant documentation;
- Prepare each whistle blower, discrimination, or wrongful termination case with the assumption that it will be tried;
- Attend any mediation session with you and assist you in the mediation process, attempting to settle favorably;
- If the whistle blower, discrimination, or wrongful termination case is not settled, we will try the case, bringing more than seventy years of collective trial experience to court.
Are you ready to put a Super Lawyer on your team?